About Naughty Quagmire

Introducing "Naughty Quagmire" - Where Crypto Meets Naughty Adventures! Inspired by the mischievous character from the beloved animated series Family Guy, "Naughty Quagmire" combines the thrill of crypto with the playful escapades of the notorious Glenn Quagmire himself. So Are you over 18? Giggity!!



About Us

Just like Quagmire, who never shies away from indulging in his naughty deeds, "Naughty Quagmire" pushes the boundaries of what's possible in the crypto world. We believe that exploring new horizons and pushing limits is the key to unlocking innovation, and that's exactly what we're bringing to the table.
Our mission is to create a lively and vibrant community, much like the dynamic social circle Quagmire enjoys in Quahog. We want to bring people together, fostering connections and encouraging collaboration among crypto enthusiasts, all while embracing the fun and adventurous spirit that "Naughty Quagmire" represents.

How to Buy

How to Buy

Create a Wallet

Download metamask or your wallet of choice from the app store or google play store for free. Desktop users, download the google chrome extension by going to metamask.io.

Get Some ETH

Have ETH in your wallet to switch to $NQUAG. If you don’t have any ETH, you can buy directly on metamask, transfer from another wallet, or buy on another exchange and send it to your wallet.

Go to Uniswap

Connect to Uniswap. Go to app.uniswap.org in google chrome or on the browser inside your Metamask app. Connect your wallet. Paste the $NQUAG token address into Uniswap, select NQUAG, and confirm. When Metamask prompts you for a wallet signature, sign.

Switch ETH for $NQUAG

Switch ETH for $NQUAG. We have 4% taxes so u need to set your slippage around 4-5, although you may need to use slippage during times of market volatility.

TOKENOMICS & TAXES

Token Supply:

1,000,000,000

4% Buy/Sell Tax

97% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool. Contract is renounced. The remaining 3% of the supply is locked on Pinksale only to be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools. 

Naughty Quagmire

Our Team

Benny D

Marketing Agent/Advisor

Dark Knight

CEO

Billy Tjong

Developer
Naughty Quagmire

ROADMAP

Phase 1: Meme

Phase 2: Vibe and HODL

Phase 3: Quagmire Takeover

Phase 1

Socials Creation

Fair Launch on ETH

Start Marketing

Community Building

 

Phase 2

White Paper V1 release

Website Creation

Partnerships with influencers

Updating socials on Dextools

CMC and CG listings

Phase 3

Utility Release

CEX Listings

Worldwide Growth

Partnership with big Projects